Standard Split System Back-to-Back Installation includes
“Installation of a high wall split system on a single story property constructed of brick veneer, weatherboard, or hardy plank walls.”
- ?Outdoor unit positioned on PVC mounting blocks or PVC mounting feet.
- ?Up to 3 meters of refrigeration piping between indoor unit and the outdoor unit.
- ?Includes PVC Ducting to conceal pipe work and electrical
- ?Weatherproof Safety Isolation switch placed next to outdoor unit.
- ?Please note this does not include meter board upgrade (this can be quoted separately).
Additional Charges ( all prices are excluding GST )
(The requirements for installation can vary depending on the layout and location of the system)
- New 20Amp RCD Power Supply Circuit (up to 15 meters)? $215.00
- Electrical run over 15 meters? $12 per meter
- Surface mounted Electrical Conduit? $15 per meter
Air Conditioner Accessories
- Wall Bracket fitted? $85.00
- Roof Bracket? $180.00
- Concrete Slab? $60.00
- Supply and Fit Energex Peak Smart Device? $40.00
- 90 Degree Internal Bend? $15.00
- 90 Degree External Bend? $15.00
- T Intersection? $30.00
- Wall Passage? $15.00
- Extra pipe and electrical over 3 meters in duct? $55.00 per meter
- Extra pipe and electrical over 3 meters? $45.00 per meter
- Installation on internal walls (pipe installed through ceiling cavity) ? Additional $100
- Extra pipe over 3 meters? $5.00 per meter
- Right angle bend? $5.00
- Drain in ducting? $20.00 per meter
- Automated Water Pump? $350.00
- Second Story? $55.00
- Materials Hoist/Lifter (up to 3.5 meters)? $199.00
- Materials Hoist/Lifter (up to 7.9 meters)? $298.00