Standard Split System Back-to-Back Installation includes
?Installation of a high wall split system on a single story property constructed of brick veneer, weatherboard, or hardy plank walls.?
- ?Outdoor unit positioned on PVC mounting blocks or PVC mounting feet.
- ?Up to 3 meters of refrigeration piping between indoor unit and the outdoor unit.
- ?Includes PVC Ducting to conceal pipe work and electrical
- ?Weatherproof Safety Isolation switch placed next to outdoor unit.
- ?Please note this does not include meter board upgrade (this can be quoted separately).
Additional Charges (?all prices are?excluding GST?)
(The requirements for installation can vary depending on the layout and location of the system)
- New 20Amp RCD Power Supply Circuit (up to 15 meters)? $215.00
- Electrical run over 15 meters? $12 per meter
- Surface mounted Electrical Conduit? $15 per meter
Air Conditioner Accessories
- Wall Bracket fitted? $85.00
- Roof Bracket? $180.00
- Concrete Slab? $60.00
- Supply and Fit Energex Peak Smart Device? $40.00
- 90 Degree Internal Bend? $15.00
- 90 Degree External Bend? $15.00
- T Intersection? $30.00
- Wall Passage? $15.00
- Extra pipe and electrical over 3 meters in duct? $55.00 per meter
- Extra pipe and electrical over 3 meters? $45.00 per meter
- Installation on internal walls (pipe installed through ceiling cavity) ? Additional $100
- Extra pipe over 3 meters? $5.00 per meter
- Right angle bend? $5.00
- Drain in ducting? $20.00 per meter
- Automated Water Pump? $350.00
- Second Story? $55.00
- Materials Hoist/Lifter (up to 3.5 meters)? $199.00
- Materials Hoist/Lifter (up to 7.9 meters)? $298.00